Sample of Some Past and Upcoming Presentations, Conferences and Training Sessions:
- GRREC Webinar - Determining "Compensatory Services" (Virtual) - February 23, 2021.
- CASE Winter Workshop - What LEA Representatives Need to Know and Do; Making Defensible Manifestation Determinations - February 26, 2021 - www.casecec.org
- Council for Exceptional Children Annual Convention (Virtual) L.I.V.E. Event - Developing Defensible IEPs - March 8, 2021.
- Georgia Council of Administrators of Special Education (G-CASE) Spring Conference - Athens, Georgia - March 10, 2021.
- Central Kentucky Directors of Special Education - "Determining Compensatory Services" - Virtual Presentation - March 12, 2021.
- CASE Showcase Session (pre-recorded with Live Q&A) - "90 Tips in 120 Minutes" - CEC L.I.V.E. - March 12, 2021.
- "The Weatherly Review" Webinar - CASE Quarterly Update on Special Education Legal Happenings - March 30, 2021 - www.casecec.org